Monday, January 19, 2009

To be or not to be

Hey this is my first post. This blog is certainly a work in progress. I figured I could start this to track some of my goals in 2009. One of the first things that I am working on is a fitness goal. Basically the goal is to look good naked. How that translates into statistics... I have an idea but, I have still yet to determine exact numbers. Don't worry I don't plan to post any (naked) pictures (yet). If I change the settings for this blog to adult content, you'll know why.

So I gave up caffine and carbonation. I gave up sugar. I reduced the amount of carbs, and increased lean proteins, I have been to the gym everyday this year (except today). I went to the car show instead. Thus far I have lost 5 lbs, and then gained 2. This sucks. This isn't even outside of the range of normal body weight fluctuation.

I watched an infomercial on p90x while sitting at the triage nurse desk in the Emergency room. Yes I was supposed to be working. But the freaks were all at home hung over still. Anyway, I think I could really benefit from training at that intensity. I will likely start the program soon. I have a few more preparations to make before starting. As I outline and begin the P90X program I can update this blog as to my success, and challenges.

Other goals for this year have to do with Financial Responsibility and debt reduction, Learning to speak spanish, Taking salsa dancing lessons before we go on our cruise to Mexico, finding a better job, and replacing some of the sucky light fixtures in my house.

I also would love to discuss some of the issues that I have been thinking about for a while. Or any random thought that pops into my mind. I may have to change the settings to adult content at that point. You will have to keep reading to find out....

Thanks for listening, I hope you are entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment