Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fatigue

2 jobs + work 7 days a week+p90X= Fatigue

Not sure exactly what caused me to hit the wall.

I need to regroup and start over from about 2 weeks ago.

Excuses, excuses, excuses
I am sick
I am tired
I am weak
I am still a soft lump of...

Not giving up.

New computer is giving me some grief.

My camera was too advanced for the old computer
1 year later the software that came with the camera is outdated for the new computer
I blame Bill Gates
Window's Vista it's pretty, but it kind of sucks.

See you next month.

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up Jas. Nobody's perfect and no one can work 2 jobs 7 days a week and keep up with P90X. I had to give it up slightly because I wanted more cardio. I now do the Plyos and Core Synergystics once a week and run on the treadmill 3 times a week. Good luck with everything. I'm glad your not giving up. YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete